Ever wonder if you can get a substantial amount of money without Collateral in Nigeria? But that can happen if you will be serious with your business. Banks can help one with loans up to the tune of #2,000,000 without Collateral.
- Register your business with cooperate Affairs Commission at least as an enterprise
- Open a corporate current account- the name that you used to register your business,use it and open a current account.
- Run the account for six months to one year. It has to be active, deposit and withdraw for at least one year period.
- Then apply for the loan up to #2,000,000.
- Any commercial bank in Nigeria can grant you such loan.
The steps you can take to get soft loan from banks.